Graduate School: Life and Health Sciences
PhD programme: Cardiovascular Science
Application Deadline: 16 April 2018
Start Date: 1st October 2018
Duration: 36 months
The PhD course in Cardiovascular Science aims to provide challenging and excellent training and a solid grounding in the study of cardiac and vascular biology to the students so that they may successfully pursue careers in research, training or cardiovascular medicine.
The course is organised into three curricula:
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering Cardiovascular devices
- New Technologies and Techniques of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Molecular Biology of Cardiovascular System
Within these curricula, applications are invited in one of the following research areas:
- Neuro-protection during aortic surgery in an animal model of extra-corporeal circulation and selective cerebral perfusion
- Study of pathophysiology of secondary pulmonary hypertension in animal models
- Experimental methods of myocardial protection during cardiac operations and procedures in animal models
FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES (like application procedure, eligibility criteria, documents to be prepared), please email email@example.com.