The call for candidatures is open from 15 January 2018 to 16 April 2018.
Applications must be submitted electronically by 16 April 2018 at 2 pm (Central Europe Time) through the dedicated submission system called PICA.
On the Call documents page, you can find all documents:
- call text
- guide for applicants
- templates for CV and Research project
- link to the form to generate your Declaration on places of activity/residence in the last three years
- link to PICA submission system.
What documents should I prepare?
When you apply on line, you must upload the following documents:
- ID document*
- copy of any Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree certificate* (mandatory) and Diploma Supplement (if available)
- declaration on places of activity/residence in the last three years*, generated using the form available at this page
- detailed CV* (a recommended template is provide on the Call documents page)
- motivation and presentation letter* (no template is provided)
- short proposal for a research project* within the advertised research areas (the mandatory template is available on the Call documents page)
- two reference letters by academic professors at the university where the applicant obtained their Master’s degree or by any other legal entity from the academic or non academic sector where the applicant studied or worked (no template is provided).
All documents marked by star (*) are mandatory.
All documents must be submitted in English, and a certified English translation of any certificate and other official document must be provided.
To be considered, an application form must be:
- submitted before the deadline using the PICA submission system
- complete (i.e. all the requested documents correctly sent)
- written in English
- seadable, accessible and printable.
If these prerequisites are not fulfilled, the applicants may be excluded from the selection procedure at any time, even after examination sessions.
FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES (like application procedure, eligibility criteria, documents to be prepared), please email email@example.com.