The end of the year is approaching and it is time to take stock.
The INVITE fellows have just finishing or are about to finish their doctoral experience at the University of Verona, too. So, we have asked them to share their thoughts, feelings and emotions as well as their wishes for their future.
Here are their contributions, in alphabetical order:
- Petra Bjelica: A life-changing experience
- Cristian Andres Carmona Carmona: I am ready for new adventures
- Bruno Dos Santos Lima: More and more doors open for me now
- Adriano José Habed: A great experience thanks to the people I have met
- Peng Hu: An experience with a long-term impact on my work and life
- Rafiqul Islam: I could become part of a worldwide community
- Bankole Molakun: INVITE opened doors of opportunities for me
- Samaneh Najafi: With INVITE my professional dream can become real
- Maja Nisevic: In Verona I felt at home
- Mathieu Repellin: A wonderful experience to open my worldview
- Aboubakr Salamah: An experience for life
- Ahmed Salih: Great opportunities to networking with researchers all over the world
- Hasmik Vardanyan: One of the best decisions in my life!
The INVITE programme was an extraordinary opportunity for all of them, but also the times they have experienced was exceptional.
We are sure their words are encouraging and can prepare us for the 2022.
We wish you and your families all the best! Happy holidays!